In order to perform the Live Scan Fingerprint service, we require a BCIA 8016 (REQUEST FOR LIVE SCAN SERVICE) form.
If you did not receive a BCIA 8016 form, please ask your employer or requesting organization where you may obtain this form (either directly from them or from a website).
It is important that the top and middle information on the form is complete. The top section is for the requesting agency to complete (Applicant Submission & Contributing Agency Information Section on the form).
Please ensure that the correct information is written down in order to avoid delays, rejections, or additional costs. The middle section is for Applicant Information. Please also be sure that your personal information is correct. The last section of the form is additional information that may or may not be applicable. There is an important checkbox in the last section of the form; it pertains to the Level of Service required.
We are conveniently located in Santee!
8781 Cuyamaca Street, Suite P Santee, CA 92071
Applicant Submission & Contributing Agency Information Section
- ORI Code (code assigned by the DOJ)
- Authorized Applicant Type
- Type of License / Certification / Permit or Working Title
- Agency Authorized to Receive Criminal Record Information
- Agency Street Address or P.O. Box
- City, State, and Zip Code
- Mail Code (5 digit code assigned by the DOJ)
- Contact Name (mandatory for all school submissions)
- Contact Telephone Number
Applicant Information Section
- Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name
- List of all Aliases used in the past (AKA or Alias) Last, First (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Male or Female (check box)
- Height, Weight, Eye Color, and Hair Color
- Place of Birth (Country or State)
- Social Security Number
- Home Address (Street address or P.O. Box), City and State, and Zip
- Driver’s License Number
- Billing Number (Agency Billing Number) – IMPORTANT – if the agency is paying for the fees
- Misc. Number (other identification number) – if applicable
Note: We CAN NOT fingerprint you without a valid and current Identification.
The following are acceptable forms of identification:
- California Driver’s License
- California DMV Identification Card
- Out of State Driver’s license
- Alien Registration / Immigration Green Card
- Military Identification Card
- Mexican Consulate Identification Card
Payment form: We accept Credit, Debit, and Cash.
Note: Agency is paying for the fees, that will cover the DOJ, FBI, and all Live Scan fees. It does not cover our Rolling fee.
The Rolling fee will be paid for by the customer. The rolling fee is currently $20.